CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thanks to Kami - I have been tagged! So, here are 7 things that you may not know about me. I agree with Kami, this will be hard, since I'm usually an open book.

1 - I miss working. I love my kids, but I miss adult interaction.

2 - I hate 1pm church.

3 - I would not mind never going to Idaho again - not because of the people, I would want ot see you (maybe we could meet elsewhere) - but I hate the weather!

4 - I love TV (I am also addicted to GH!)! My new addiction is 'In the Motherhood', although it's online - it's the same concept.

5 - I have OCD. (okay, so that may not be a secret)

6 - I can cook various dishes from Japan, China & the Phillipines.

7 - I am an excellent dessert cook!

That was very difficult! There are some things I can't say - people would hate me. . .

1 comments:

the stone fam:) said...

k so i want to know what you cant say because people would hate you for it!! come on lets hear it spill the beans!! and whats that online thing you were talking about and why havent you included me in on it i am hurt k well next time i look at my blog i will expect a comment from you that is after all one of the reasons to blog! love ya tons