CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Scott Gehrig Hunting!


So, yes, Scott was born! He's actually old news now, I guess. He's 8 weeks. He was born on August 1, which was 2 weeks early. Obviously, he really loves his mama! Ed's parents came the next day, and visited for about a month - which was a lot of fun. They were really surprised to see a new baby at the airport. This is a picture of him in his blessing outfit.
I'm going to really try and stick to this blog thing. It's crazy busy here - always - so we'll see. . .

4 comments:

the stone fam:) said...

hey he is so dang cute i wanna cry cause i just want to hold him and play with him anyways pictures are coming we are trying to finish the rooms before we take pics and post them!!! anyway i hope you do keep up on this i miss my neices and nephew i need more pics

Coop, Trish, and the kids said...

Lisa, he's a doll! Makes me... Uh... just kidding. I have my hands full right now.
Hope all is well with you and your family. Drop by our blog sometime.

Robison's said...

I am so glad that your family is doing well. Scott is so cute. I can't wait to see more pictures. I bet you loved having Bill and Kay there. They are so sweet. Bill called a couple of days before they left to catch up on some news to tell you guys. He was pretty excited about going. Hope to keep hearing from you guys.

the stone fam:) said...

hey your supposed to be keeping up on this blog thing keep the pictures coming love you all