CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Scentsy Launch Party!

So, this Thursday night (7p-9p @ my house) is my first official Scentsy party! I am so excited! I love the stuff! I've been really busy the last few weeks creating games, thinking of prizes, deciding on food, and creating a few different display areas for the 80+ scents! I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly! If you are in the States and are interested in ordering. You can do it by contacting me or just ordering straight from my website. It's a great place to browse, too!
I hate to post without posting a picture, too. So, here is a somewhat updated family picture. It was taken the beginning of March at the Landmark Tower in Yokohama. We went with Ed's Unit for Dental Assistant Appreciation Week. Fantastic food!!!

0 comments: