CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

MONSTER EYE!




Ed and Sass decided to 'rough-house' and this was the end result. Sass face planted right into the corner of the table. This is what remains. Since it looks nasty, I've been asking her how it feels, etc. She's always said, it feels fine. Well, today, I let her look at it in the mirror. At first she was shocked, then she said, "I have a monster eye!" She thinks it's pretty cool! I'm not so sure about that - I'm just hoping I don't get a knock on the door. . .



btw - Finley countdown: 22 days

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... haha poor thing! With her eyes open it just looks like purple eyeshadow (in pictures at least. I don't know about in person lol). I can't believe how big Sass has gotten. I remember when she was just bigger than a baby! She's adorable now! I miss you guys!