CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Am I doing something right?

I was dropping off Finley, today, at school, when her teacher approached me. She said she just had to tell me something that had happened the previous day. Knowing Finley, it could have really be a variety of things. She seems to never be at a loss for hilarious comments. Anyway, the class was reading a book. The teacher, Ms. Theresa, said how much fun it was to read and how she wished she could read it everyday, all day long because she loved the book so much. So what does my Finley say? She asked, "Even more than the Scriptures?" Luckily, Ms. Theresa said "No, not more than the Scriptures!" and then she told me how thankful she was that Finley had reminded her how important the scriptures are. I guess there is hope for her, yet!

1 comments:

Denise said...

You are the best mom ever. Look at your kids out proselytizing. You better start saving up for multiple missions :P