CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's the final countdown . . .

So, we only have 4 more weeks until Emery is due to make her appearance. I went to my 36 week appointment, down at Yokosuka, which is not only the hospital we will be delivering at, but also, the closest OB/GYN office. Doctor S was great. She is actually the last one that I saw, before Scott was due. She told me that from now on, I will be going down every week, so every Monday. Then, after we chatted, she decided she wanted me to go down this Friday, and every Friday thereafter. That way, we have an idea of where things stand before the weekend. Since it takes about 1 1/2 hours to get there, that is a definite plus. Dr. S told me that for my last month, all appts will be up in Labor & Delivery. They'll hook me up to monitors, etc. to get an accurate reading of what is going on inside. At first, I was excited! I said, 'Wow! That must be a new thing you guys are doing! That's cool!" Then she informed me that it was because I was over 35 and basically my insides are dying. So, here is what we are dealing with:



At least we know my insides have a little attitude. So, stay tuned folks . . . we may have some news soon!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

You are not old!! and you are such a hottie! Good luck and we are excited to see pictures of the new baby!

Denise said...

I had to read this post again today. Yup, it still cracks me up!